I decided that since was I was starting my blog in January, that I would make my first post about my me-made resolution for the next year.
- Finish the UFO- Jacket Vogue 8333
- Make more ‘casual’ clothing. (I do wear dresses to work, but I also want something for the weekend.) Burda January 2013 #133A
- Use the fabric stash, even if it is to make a muslin.
- Make Gertie’s winter coat by October.
- Rub-off patterns from my favourite RTW clothes. (This actually feeds into No.2, since most of my favourites are casual tops.)
- Work on at least one new pattern each month. (Even if I am sewing my TNT dress, I need to pull out a new pattern to try. After all, why do I keep buying them if I don’t make them?
- Make at least one item from an indie pattern company.
- Use better finishing on clothes. (I don’t have an overlocker. I need to find a way to make the inside of my clothes look as nice as the outside.
- Knit mittens.
- Knit a cardigan.
- Learn how to knit a Fair Isle pattern.
- Finish the UFO: Giant Granny Square Blanket
- Crochet a new rug for the kitchen.